Financial Aid

What do I need to do next?

San Bernardino Valley College offers various forms of financial aid, suitable to almost any situation. We highly recommend that you take advantage of this opportunity to help fund the cost of your next degree.

The enrollment fee is $46 per unit, of $307 for non-residents.

Next, you can fill out the FAFSA (Free Application for Financial Student Aid), which helps determine your financial need and aid eligibilty. 

To receive the highest amount of financial aid, submit you FAFSA as soon as October 1 and March 2. Complete or renew your application using the federal school code:


Not a U.S. Citizen, permanent resident, or eligible noncitizen? Fill out the CA Dream Act Application here.

If you require additional assistance, please visit the San Bernardino Valley College website. Click on "Financial Aid" in the top right corner, and then select "Contact Us" to email the specialist assigned to you based on the first letter of your last name. 

The schools in the California Community College Athletic Association (3C2A) - including San Bernardino Valley College - are not allowed to offer scholarships or other financial inducements to participate in intercollegiate athletics. This includes, but is not limited to: 

  • Cash or personal loans
  • Special discounts or payment arrangements on loans
  • Free use of an automobile
  • A gift of money or other tangible items (clothes, food, etc.)
  • Transportation
  • Free or reduced costs for housing arrangements
  • Telephone privileges